Subject: [Leica] tar babies
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:02:24 -0700

If you win a fight with a tar baby, you are still covered with tar.

There are people on this list who are more interested in argument than in cameras.
Please do not argue with them.

When you get mad and want to argue, say to yourself: "That person is such an asshole. If I argue with him, maybe people might think I am an asshole too. I'd better not say anything."

Slow down. Stop. Who actually cares about the result of this argument, or that one?

Replies: Reply from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] tar babies)
Reply from Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] tar babies)