Subject: Re: [Leica] APO 90 ASPH
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:47:00 -0400

Thanks Simon, for your thoughtful response, whether on or off-list.

BTW, I invited the responses off-list to avoid starting a food fight
between the 90APO and 75 Summilux fans, and to avoid having
mxsanthonykielmanicwhatever dive into that one...;-)

B. D.

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] APO 90 ASPH)
Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] APO 90 ASPH)