Subject: Re: [Leica] Owls, dogs, and LUGs
From: royzart@connix.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:41:44 -0400

Roy can generally tell right from left (but not always right from
wrong) unless he's been sitting at the computer too long.  Anyway,
the caption is now fixed. Mike Gardner is indeed on the left and
Matt Kollasch on the right unless one looks at the emulsion side of
the negative.

Despite who sat where, a good time was had.

Roy