Subject: Re: [Leica] Best Infrared filter for Noctilux??
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:25:52 -0400

Slobodan is, I think, speaking of the Filter Connection which can
be reached at either http://www.2filter.com or (800)882-2832.  John
Opacki, the proprietor, is both knowledgeable and helpful on
matters oncerning filters and their manufacturers.

Roy

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Best Infrared filter for Noctilux??)