Subject: Re: [Leica] Best Infrared filter for Noctilux??
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:25:49 -0700

George,

     Here's an interesting idea to 'roll your own' IR filter:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-infrared-filter.html

     The Rollei Infrarot filter is probably close to the Wratten 87, it's
real dark, I've seen a 29 and it's darker still.  Notice in the chart at
the end of the article that the 87 filter cuts sharper than the 25.

                                            Cheers,

                                                                Rich Lahrson

tripspud@transbay.net