Subject: RE: [Leica] London: stores, darkrooms, galleries, community...
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:02:23 +0100

there are a couple of very good Leica shops for new and second-hand gear
(and a good pub) in Pied Bull Yard which is right by the British Museum,
close to the West End etc. Hope you enjoy your time in London, we're having
a spell of excellent weather so hope you manage to catch some of it. I don't
know what an IIC is but there are plenty of courses in London, probably your
best bet would be a publication called 'Floodlight' which lists just about
every course availble in every subject.