Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W Scanning
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:28:24 +0200

You really shouldn't use ICE unless you know the negatives are in bad shape.  If
you do your own development, the negs should be more than clean enough to scan
without ICE.  Remember that ICE lowers resolution a little when you turn it on,
and it slows scans considerably, so don't use it if you don't actually need it.
(It's sure handy when you _do_ need it, though!)