Subject: Re: [Leica] Equipment question....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:29:30 -0400

As I understand it, it may have more to do with age, than with whether
they built them better....According to Sherry Krauter, those with serial
numbers above 96x,xxx are much less likely to be running into
rangefinder viewfinder problems - the equivalent for an M of pancreatic
CA....

B. D.

Message from Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] Equipment question....)