Subject: Re: [Leica] Transparency Development
From: "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:35:25 +0100

Nathan

I've been the same route and arrived at similar conclusions - out of
curiousity how long does it take your Kodachrome to come back from the lab?
Kodak in the UK decided there wasn't enough throughput and any K/chrome sent
to them now goes to Lausanne - typically a minimum of 10 to 14 days from
posting the film - almost enough to make me buy Fuji ;-((

Regards

Clive

  p.s to keep nearly on topic - I use the K/chrome in an M6 :-))