Subject: Re: [Leica] Stupid mistake
From: "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:57:32 +0100

Rob

Been there, done that!

It's worth getting the film processed, it's surprising how little light will
actually penetrate through the layers of film that were rolled round the
take up spool - If you're lucky you'll only lose the pix that were across
the film gate plus about 2 or 3 more from the take up spool.

It all depends on how long it took your reflexes to take over as you
wondered why all that film was still in the other end of the camera
:-))

Best of  luck!

Clive