Subject: [Leica] Automation
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:04:15 -0400

Just last Saturday, I was at a party for a friend of mine, in the basement
hall of a restaurant.  I was shooting photo momentos for my friend with my
M3, collapsible 50 Summicron, and Vivitar 285.  It was very dark in the
hall, but focusing with the M3 was no problem - take that, whiz-bang
automation.  In my experience, AF can get very confused under those
circumstances.

Hugh Thompson  painfree@istar.ca