Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Salgado
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:41:09 -0700

Many web browsers have a preference to accept cookies, but to delete
them as soon as you quit the browser.  That should satisfy the most
paranoid among us.

Herb

Original Article---------------------

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:17:44 +0200
From: "John B" <e.brackenbury@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Leica] salgado

Not just passwords with registration.  But also: how old are you?
what is your gender? where do you live?  It goes on and on and on and
on.  If you full everything in (I always lie) you are then told that
you MUST have cookies enabled.

NO WAY WILL I ENABLE COOKIES ON MY COMPUER FOR ANYONE.

JohnB
- --
Herbert Kanner
kanner@acm.org