Subject: [Leica] Where we post from
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:34:15 -0700

I'm in Palo Alto, CA.  Grew up in New York City, lived eighteen years
in Chicago in two separate spells, six years in Houston, Texas, and
one in Washington, D.C.
Also lived for almost eight years in the vicinity of Stoke-on-Trent, England.

Became a Leica owner this year.  The only reason I waited so long was
that I thought I couldn't afford one.  While in England, I came close
to buying a used M3.  I felt that I could afford the camera but I got
spooked by the price of accessories for which there might not be a
second-hand market.  For example, I looked at the price of an
auxiliary finder.  Well, I never actually got that far.  I was turned
off when I saw that the little leather case for the finder had a
price tag of sixty pounds!

Herb
- --
Herbert Kanner