Subject: [Leica] Golden Touch Camera Repair
From: "Don Lawrence" <donlaw@ev1.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:52:27 -0500

Jay,
She did the same thing for my M6 and M5! Excellent work.
Meet her at the Houston Camera Show where she helped me
find the hole in the M6 shutter curtain. (Burn in from not using a lens cap
in the Texas sun!). She confided that her favorite M is the M5!
Highly recommended Lecia repairs.
Don

>Well, after 5 years of medium duty use, I was thinking about having the old
>M6 cla'd. Then on a trip to Montana, the meter failed...
<snip>

Replies: Reply from "Harry Levin" <captnharry@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Golden Touch Camera Repair)