Subject: [Leica] where I'm from...
From: Duane Birkey <duanebirkey@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:58:40 -0700 (PDT)

Born in 1965, grew up on a farm in the middle of corn,
soybean fields and lots of pigs in Central Illinois...

Married and lived in Wheaton IL (suburb of
Chicago)until 1993 when we moved to Costa Rica for a
year of studying Spanish.  Have lived in Quito Ecuador
South America since 1994 and am the photographer for a
large not-for-profit evangelical missions
organization...

Also fed up with my local ISP and not getting emails
or having consistent web access for much of the last
month.....

For those of you who have my email in your address
book somewhere.... please change it to either
dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec or duanebirkey@yahoo.com

Thanks

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio