Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 39 (Nathan)
From: "Dragi Anevski" <dragia@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:22:08

Nathan, beautiful shots, both of them. The big grain makes for an almost
drawing-like quality, very poetic. It's not always that one needs the
resolution of the Leica lenses... Thanks for posting these. And guess what?
This was inspiring to the point that you have made me forget about getting a
new 90 mm lens. I'm using the lenses I have and will use up some film
instead.

:-)
Dragi