Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: DR. BLACKTAPE WONDERS...
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 17:27:57 -0700

At 02:57 PM 7/6/01 -0400, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Us? Oh, I get it...And how long do I have to hold my breath before The
>Great Jim Brick, Font of All Accurate Knowledge of Things Leica, World's
>Greatest Expert on All Things Photographic, Brooks Institute of
>Photography World Class Photographer of Rocks, Trees and Outhouses, has
>finally run out of supercilious remarks and nasty putdowns? ;-)

I'm flattered. You got most of it correct. Actually, I'm as knowledgeable
in all things Hasselblad, Linhof, JOBO, ZBE and Hass as I am in things
Leica. Maybe even more so since I no nothing about LTM Leicas.

Man... what a big word "supercilious." I had to look it up.

And I'm glad I did. Webster said "more at Hell."  What do you suppose that
means?

:)

Jim

Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: DR. BLACKTAPE WONDERS...)