Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: DR. BLACKTAPE WONDERS...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 14:57:46 -0400

Us? Oh, I get it...And how long do I have to hold my breath before The
Great Jim Brick, Font of All Accurate Knowledge of Things Leica, World's
Greatest Expert on All Things Photographic, Brooks Institute of
Photography World Class Photographer of Rocks, Trees and Outhouses, has
finally run out of supercilious remarks and nasty putdowns? ;-)

Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: DR. BLACKTAPE WONDERS...)