Subject: Re: [Leica] random access navigation WAS Anthony' photos
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:03:49 +0200

Looks very well done.  It must have been a lot of work, though.  Right now my
B&W gallery is still new and I'm not sure how many photos I will keep or add, so
I've been trying to hold down the overhead of adding or removing images.  Later
on I suppose I should implement something more advanced, such as what you have.