Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW26--impressions from New York
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:14:59 -0500

wajsman@webshuttle.ch (Nathan Wajsman)7/2/0110:52 PM

> http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/26alt1.jpg

Enjoyed each of your current views. The one noted above - the
most. I'm curious about whether or not you believe in cropping in
the darkroom (or computer)? Or are you a full frame fella? In
each of your photos I feel a need to crop (obviously a personal
matter) except http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/26.jpg,
which feels nice and tight.

Back to 26alt1.jpg: when I eliminate the dark windows on top and
the black bar on the bottom it feels a lot stronger to me. And
being a lover of words in pictures I really want to see the "t"
in what I imagine to read "nex - t". But maybe not.

George

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW26--impressions from New York)