Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Heliopan Circular Polarizer Filter
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:07:12 -0500

Thank you Jim for your help.

I did go to the Schneider web site who is the distributor for B&W filters in
the US, and they actually list a Kasemann in both Linear and Circular,
showing two different part numbers. It sounds like the Kasemann is the more
durable filter as far as moisture and dust.

I do remember reading that Kasemann translates to "encased".