Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliopan Circular Polarizer Filter
From: "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@camera-collectors.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 09:24:30 -0600

At 09:26 AM 7/2/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I did manage to
>find one site that sells them but I don't know the difference between a
>regular circular polarizer and a Kasemann polarizer other than the Kasemann
>is a lot more expensive.

Heliopan does market the circular polarizer in a 60E size.  The dealers may
not carry them as there is more profit in Leica, or because customers may
insist on Leica filters.

The Kaesmann filter is sealed against the elements.  It is for extreme
environmental conditions.

The slim mount should not vignette with a 28mm lens.

Kevin M. Bell
www.camera-collectors.com
1-877-977-5091