Subject: Re: [Leica] Back Pain and Bags
From: ShadCat11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:28:14 EDT

<<I agree.  Keeping oneself in shape is most important.

But another suggestion:  Take less equipment.

I often find that I do better with a Leica M and one lens than when I take

multiple lenses.

I find that simplification in the equipment brought makes for better

pictures--more focus on getting the picture, than on figuring out what

equipment to use.

The "less is more" approach also helps big time with back problems.

Yeah, but gee.  30 years ago, more and less were both options, and I could
smoke, drink, lay about and still do it..  I am a great believer in doing
more with less, but reluctant to be dragged there by icky old necessity.
Maybe what passes for wisdom is merely acceptance.

Allen Zak