Subject: [Leica] Photo exhibit
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:15:40 -0700

I don't know if we have list members in the area, but here goes.
I have 5 images on exhibit at the City of Pico-Rivera, Center for the
Arts Gallery. the address is:
 9200 Mines Avenue, Pico Rivera, CA 90660
 Information: (562) 801-4300
The show will be up from June 30 to August 17,2001.
The opening reception is on Sunday, July 1 3-5pm, which I will be attend.
Two of the images are shot with a Rollei, an SLX with a 50mm and 80mm.
The other 3 images are the usual maudlin 4x5, handheld labor images.
Unfortunately, nothing shot with a Leica. That was the last exhibit.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov