Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Leica] yesterday's technolgy at retired dentists prices!
From: ShadCat11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:17:43 EDT

<<> Most of the paparazzi in La Doce Vita used
> Rolleiflexes, usually viewing with the
> sportsfinder.

But what did the Paparazzo character himself use?>>

Strangely, when I think of cameras in connection with La Dolce Vita, two
sequences come to mind.  One is at a funeral, where there is a closeup of a
paparazzo crossing himself at graveside, then lifting up and starting to
focus a Rollei through the eyelevel opening, and the other is of a swarm of
photogs, some mounted on motor scooters, besieging their target celebrity,
mostly with Rolleis.  I have no other recollections of camera types in the
film  at all.

Allen Zak