Subject: Re: [Leica] My Birthday and my new books
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:11:12 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 22/06/01 05:25:26 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
onetreehillclw@compaq.net a écrit :

> As of 12:00am tonight, I turn a ripe old age of 29. I bugged my wife to let
>  me open my presents tonight since I have a lot a work for tomorrow.
>  I now have the new Erwin Puts Leica Lens book and a autographed Jim Lager
>  Volume II-Lenses book. Vol. II completes the collection. Now I'm still
>  hoping to get up tomorrow and see a mint M2 sitting on the coffee
>  table............
>  I'm about 30 pages into Put's book and I already know more about the
>  Leitz-Leica lenses than I probably need to. But you can never get enought
>  Leica info right?
>  Lager's Vol.II has me wanted to get out my nickel Elmar and my II and go
>  shooting. Do you really need a coated lens????? Don't answer that!!!!!!!!
>
>  Well, happy b-day to me, to me!
>  Where's my beignet with the candle on top????????
>
>  Chris Williams
>  hot n sticky new orleans

Happy birthday in New Orleans .
Have a Root Beer Float for me please .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] My Birthday and my new books)