Subject: [Leica] My Birthday and my new books
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:22:04 -0500

As of 12:00am tonight, I turn a ripe old age of 29. I bugged my wife to let
me open my presents tonight since I have a lot a work for tomorrow.
I now have the new Erwin Puts Leica Lens book and a autographed Jim Lager
Volume II-Lenses book. Vol. II completes the collection. Now I'm still
hoping to get up tomorrow and see a mint M2 sitting on the coffee
I'm about 30 pages into Put's book and I already know more about the
Leitz-Leica lenses than I probably need to. But you can never get enought
Leica info right?
Lager's Vol.II has me wanted to get out my nickel Elmar and my II and go
shooting. Do you really need a coated lens????? Don't answer that!!!!!!!!

Well, happy b-day to me, to me!
Where's my beignet with the candle on top????????

Chris Williams
hot n sticky new orleans