Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas in the South of France
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:51:36 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 20/06/01 00:58:48 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
bobburgess@earthlink.net a écrit :

> Greetings, all.
>
>  I will be in the area around Avignon, France in a couple of weeks and was
>  wondering, as is the custom here, if anyone had wandered these old streets,
>  Leica in hand, and had inspired suggestions for me.  I have been to
Provence
>  before but this time I will be able to visit Avignon and Marseilles.
>
>  Rough duty, I know.
>
>  So, if there are those of you out there that can send a suggestion my way,
>  would greatly appreciate it.
>
>  Bob Burgess

I have one suggestion for Avignon : keep your leicas very tight to your body
with the strap diagonally surrounding your body .
Also , if you drive with Leicas on the passenger or back seat of your car ,
lock the doors while driving .
This area is well known for thieves .
And don't leave anything in the Hotel room .
Take care man !

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...