Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan)
From: Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:10:10 -0400

Ah! I hadn't read of your self-imposed PS restriction before I made my
earlier comment.
Well, you're the photographer.  For me personally, I'd remove that bit
of distraction without any guilt.  You "saw" the picture in your mind
and clicked the shutter... a little cropping and cleaning up and...
voila'... a picture that would have HCB beaten in a second!

Mike Gardner

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan))
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan))
Message from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan))