Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan)
From: Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:17:05 -0400

I beg to differ.  I think this picture really works very well in color.
I think it would be bland with less impact in B&W.  Just Photoshop out
the white and red blob over the girl's head and you've got a killer
photograph.  I really like it.  It has a nice balance compositionally.
The juxtaposition of the two ages and lifestyles is great.

Mike Gardner

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan))