Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:32:34 -0700

> on 6/20/01 3:38 AM, Brian McCarthy at straightline@btinternet.com wrote:
>
> > Well seen. This is a really nice image into which you can weave all
sorts of
> > stories, but it also has an immediate impact. It would probably work
equally
> > well in black & white or colour. Nice.

"Gilbert Plantinga"  responded:
>>> which would have solved the problem Ted pointed out:<<<

Hi Gilbert,

Only to some degree by turning it into B&W, as the red would still be a
"light gray or near white" still catching the eye of the viewer, but not as
readily as it does in colour. Also in B&W one could burn it down and lessen
the effect.

Although I much prefer the picture in colour.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] PAW 24 (Nathan))