Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:02:55 -0700

I learned today from THK, the existing distributor of all things
Voigtlander, that, effective July 1, they will no longer handle same and
Schneider Optics in New Jersey will assume that responsibility. So, next
month all tech support questions and other issues will have to be directed
to the latter party. I determined this today during a conversation with
David at THK in Long Beach regarding my adapters and their relationship to
my Voightlander lenses and my M6s.

Terry

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Voigtlander)