Subject: [none]
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:20:16 -0700

To all Luggers:

If any of you still desire the latest Voightlander lenses for use with
either your M bodies or your Bessa bodies and want to save a bundle,
Freestyle Photographic Supplies at 5124 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA
(800/292-6137 for mail orders) is selling off its entire new stock at about
half price because it is getting out of regular 35 mm camera body and lens
sales. I was in the area this morning and went in and bought a new 25mm f/4
Skopar for only $195, far less than the usual retail price of over $400. I
also saw the 75mm Heliar, but I already have that. I also have the 12mm and
15 mm lenses, so I didn't look for those. Happy shopping, Voigtlander fans!

Terry

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Re:)