Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:46:08 -0700

Interesting. I've dealt with David before, he's a very good contact over
at THK if you want things done, and well.
Well, I have to admit that after another test with the Cosina 21mm f4,
this time in color, that I'm finally starting to see how good this optic
is. I think it does better with slower films than with grainy and gritty
films. I can actually see the lens' abilities with the slower films.
Might as well admit it, I've drunk from the waters and have become a believer.
I'm almost tempted to get the 25mm for my Kiev 4a just for kicks.

Slobodan Dimitrov