Subject: [Leica] Travel help
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:13:13 -0400

LUGgers,

My wife and I will be traveling from Michigan to Florida (and back) in a
few weeks and find that, for the first time, we are not a rigid timetable.
We will be traveling along the I75 corridor.

We are interested in learning about "must see" places along the way. We
plan to do some photos with our Leicas (on topic) but are also interested
in non-photo opportunities.

Any LUGgers have suggestions?

Ken Wilcox

- ----