Subject: RE: [Leica] No Name M6
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:02:55 -0400

The Curmudgeon rises to note that the first run of M-sixes produced after
the evacuation to Solms bear the red "Leica" dot and are engraved "M6" with
no Leica engraving on the camera's face.  I still own one in silver and have
owned one in black.  These variation appears to provide no added value to an
M6, however, it does generally assure that the body is not from the batch
with the loony electronic circuit.  The Curmudgeon now retires yet again to
enjoy communications with his good friend Mike Johnston.

	Buzz Hausner