Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:42:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/01 9:26:16 PM, jbh@magicnet.net writes:
Nathan Wajsman asked:
>Where did you find this film?
>John Hicks answered:
>  Go to www.fujifilm.com and search on "Acros." You'll get a long list
>of
>press releases etc; look through them until you find the correct one. Also
>there's a pdf tech doc available.
>
>  Nice film, EI 64 in D-76 1:1.

Nathan and John,
I got mine from Calumet Photographic  <A HREF="http://www.calumetphoto.com/">
Calumet Photographic</A>  They have just started stocking it in the US, maybe
Engand too?.  In Xtol 1:3 I got an ISO of just about 100.  I spoke to Tom
Abrahamsson today about this film and he said that he was told by someone at
Fuji to use development times of Tri-x to start.  This is a film that is
worth tracking down; it's very nice.
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Fuji Acros)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros)