Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:18:59 +0200

Richard,

I ordered some from Calumet's UK web site but was told that it is not available
in the UK yet. It seems that they launched it in the US first. It so happens that
I am going to New York next week, do you know of any sources there (I see not
trace of Fuji Acros on B&H's web site)?

Nathan

Disfromage@aol.com wrote:

> Nathan and John,
> I got mine from Calumet Photographic  <A HREF="http://www.calumetphoto.com/">
> Calumet Photographic</A>  They have just started stocking it in the US, maybe
> Engand too?.  In Xtol 1:3 I got an ISO of just about 100.  I spoke to Tom
> Abrahamsson today about this film and he said that he was told by someone at
> Fuji to use development times of Tri-x to start.  This is a film that is
> worth tracking down; it's very nice.
> Richard Wasserman

- --
Nathan Wajsman