Subject: [Leica] pity me!
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:32:48 -0700

KC wrote:
after the rupturing of my M6, i'm left with what's at the bottom of the
camera closet, this creaky old M3 that i'd been trying to ditch -- this
camera is crazy!

some of my big problems with it:
(a bunch of nonsensical babbling here)

until such time as my m6 comes back from the cleaners, i'll be the guy
shaking in the corner.

Quit your whining slackerboy! We all know you have a display cabinet full of
those special edition Leica-H's that you're afraid to use since you might
get them a little dirty! I say break open the cabinet, load them up with
film, and hit the streets shooting. Now get out of that corner and get
moving!

tnf