Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 TTL questions
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:05:07

I sent once my M6TTL 0.72 to Kindermann Leica to check power drain.
I fought with this problem for some time, and finally release that only
"OFF" position prevents power drain. My M6 is usually in the bag with softie
on. Note: when on "B" the power is drain too, with shutter pressed.

My repair person said the coverage of two small terminals is not necessary,
and took my tape off.

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto