Subject: [Leica] Ffordes
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 19:24:31 +0100

- --=====================_13965845==_.ALT

You may be interested in the following I have just read on the web site of
one of the main Leica dealers in the UK:

After trading for more than 40 years in the Southend-on-Sea area of Essex
we have relocated our business to Invernesshire in Scotland and will
commence trading from our new premises from 5th June 2001.
Along with the improvement to our own quality of life in the beautiful
surroundings of Scotland, you, our customers will also benefit from an
improved personal service along with our competitive prices on our vast
range of both New and Used equipment.

Gerry
- --=====================_13965845==_.ALT

the web site of one of the main Leica dealers in the UK:<br><br>
After trading for more than 40 years in the Southend-on-Sea area of Essex
we have relocated our business to Invernesshire in Scotland and will
commence trading from our new premises from 5th June 2001.<br>
Along with the improvement to our own quality of life in the beautiful
surroundings of Scotland, you, our customers will also benefit from an
improved personal service along with our competitive prices on our vast
range of both New and Used equipment.<br><br>

Replies: Reply from John Hudson <xyyc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Ffordes)