Subject: [Leica] LUG and AOL
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:01:08 +0100

Following a chat with AOL today, I have some good news and some bad news
for those LUG members who, like me, have to use another ISP to access the
LUG as AOL does not use plain text for email. I understand that AOL realise
they made a mistake and the good news is that there is AOL 7 on the way,
but the bad news is that we will have to wait until the end of the year to
get it.

Gerry

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG and AOL)