Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 16:35:29 -0500

Angeline:

I'm with Mark.  I go strapless.  Tried it both ways.  Camera and a few rolls
of film go into a small waist pack.  When I lean over to get a drink at a
water fountain, I don't have to worry about smacking my camera into
anything.  When not shooting, I have both hands free rather than one holding
on the camera.  My waist carries enough wait that a little more doesn't
matter.  My neck doesn't like carrying weight.  My head must be too big
already!  :)

Eric

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable)
Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable)