Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 11:51:02 -0700

><Snip> e obviously the replacement strap hardware not
> scratch my m6 body and also can be secure enough.  Hope
> this is not too silly a question to post.  Thanks.
> Angeline Evans

Few do as i do except some of my local friends that i know of.
I don't use a strap!!! (Wow amazing.)
I pull my free camera out of a small but loose camera bag.
Perhaps styled to not look like a camera bag so much, like a Domke.
I throw it back in again when I'm done. It's gone. It's safe. I'm not a
photograhper any mnore.
Straps on cameras beside always feeling in the ways for me get me in trouble.
They hang off sides of tables and get the camera dragged off.
I also feel twice as conspicuous with a strap.
The Strap making lines which point to my camera and seem to double the total
area the camera is taking up. If you know what i mean...
camera with strap seeming to take up twice the space of just camera...

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/