Subject: [Leica] Hexar RF v M6 film to lens register.
From: "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 13:46:33 +0100

Howard I just measured to the pressure plate, not from film rails, so my
number is not the actual film register. I was just satisfying myself as to
whether there was a difference or not, and posted it as I know there are a
few LUGgers who have been interested.
I haven't bothered to check if the pressure plate to film rail dimn is the
same.
 The Leica was 28,2 the Hexar 28,3 FWIW
cheers Frank

Replies: Reply from "Brent Dorsett" <brentd@nyct.net> ([Leica] Leica Gallery and Erwin's book.)