Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon coolscan problem
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:10:08 +0200

Rob,
I am glad that you could sort out most of the scanner software problems. Please keep us posted if the 3.1 Beta is more stable.
Nikon's European download site is at:
http://www.nikon-euro.com/nikoneuro2/download/download_11.htm
there is no Scan 3.1 version avialible yet, but I guess it will turn up any day now.
Best,
Hans

Replies: Reply from "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se> ([Leica] Two new pix)
Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital cropping)