Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon coolscan problem
From: "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:59:39 +0100

Sorry for the of  topic post but I have had to re format my hard disk and
lost the address of the people I wanted to contact.

Firstly thank you to the two or three people who tried to help me, I will
some up what has happened since my last post.

1. Tried to clean up my registry files, this did not work.
2. Had to re install windows completely re creating new registry files, this
wasn't to bad as it was a brand new computer.
3. Re installed coolscan 3.0 and it worked some times crashed others.
4. Got rid of Epson 1290 as default printer, this made programme more
stable.
5. Received from Nikon today a beta copy of 3.1 so it in now partially
available, even though one guy at Nikon tried to tell me there was no such
soft.
    Have to speak to the right Pearson ?, sorry I didn't get his name.

Regards Rob
Manchester
England

Replies: Reply from "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se> ([Leica] OT Nikon coolscan problem)