Subject: [Leica] (Leica) OT Scan problem
From: "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 13:45:05 +0100

I have just bought a new Nikon Coolscan IV ED and have a problem , and as it
is a bank holiday weekend in the UK I will have to wait two days for Nikon
tech support,

I installed the software and scanner and in worked ok but some times
crashed, the manual recommended re installing the software, so I uninstalled
with the Nikon software. But when I cam to re install the software said the
version and language already exists. I tried uninstalling with the Windows
ME software but this would not work.

I tried down loading the latest software from the Nikon sight  but this gave
the same message, I tried the un register software on the Nikon cd but with
no joy, also the ME  system restore did not help.

Please reply to

robmellor@onetel.net.uk

Regards
Rob