Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Rio á noite, Rio by night, bei N octilux
From: "robertocd"<robertocd@bol.com.br>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:30:12 -0300

Dear Tim,
I'm from Rio (are you too?). And I would like to say that
you was able to get the feeling from the city in your
pictures. The pictures from Santa Teresa are amazing...
Congratulations.

Roberto

> Tim Spragens wrote:
>
> > I've been off-list for a while, still am, while I try
to get some work
> > done, but I thought some might be interested in this.
> >
> > At the request of at least one of the people on the
> > Piezography3000 list, I put up a selection of B/W
night shots from
> > mid-year last here:
> >
> > http://www.borderless-photos.com/a_noite/a_noite.html
> >
> > Comments welcome
> >
> > Tim
> >
> > --
> > Tim Spragens
> > http://www.borderless-photos.com
>
> --
> Nathan Wajsman
> Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland
>
> e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
>
> General photo site: http://belgiangator.tripod.com/
> Belgium photo site: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman/
> Motorcycle site:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/1704/

Acesso pelo menor preço do mercado! R$ 14,90 nos 3 primeiros meses!
ASSINE AGORA! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol/