Subject: RE: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:59:26 -0400

> my formula was to use (C)olor in
>(C)hrome camera and (B)lack + white film in the (B)lack camera...
seemed
>easy enough to me.

Film tends not to stay in my camera long enough for me to need mnemonics
but by coincidence that's pretty much how it usually works out for me.
The chrome camera is an M6TTL and since color often tends to imply flash
(because of color temperature issues as much as speed), that's the one I
use for that. My black body is an M4-P and I do miss the meter from the
M6 but it's what I have to work with.

BTW, has anyone tried the Sekonic Twinmate? I want a really small
incident meter for the M4-P and I have been trying to get our pathetic
dealers here in DC to get one in so I can look at it. But so far they
have all refused.

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Two bodies two film types)